OverviewModels: Lava Z80
Price: ₹ 8,990
Colors: Piano Black
Available On: Amazon, Flipkart and other portals
What We Liked
- Camera: Lava Z80 is featured by 8MP Front Camera good for taking crystal clear selfies.
- Performance: This device is powered by MTK6737 Quad-core 1.3 GHz with 3GB RAM, allows you to run apps in a faster and smarter manner.
- Fingerprint Sensor: Unlock your device, click selfies in 0.16 secs. Faster Response than its competitors.
- Design: It is a sleek, lightweight, and sturdy mobile phone.
- Display: The Lava Z80 has a 5 inch HD display with 2.5 D curved glass for protection.
- OTG Compatible: The Lava Z80 is an OTG compatible device, you can connect any auxiliary storage devices using OTG cable.
- Sensors: Phone comes with sensors include Fingerprint Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor.
- Expandable Storage: The Lava Z80 4G supports microSD card, upto 64GB.
What We Didn't Like
|Processor||MediaTek MTK6737 Quad-core 1.3 GHz|
|Battery Capacity||2500 mAh|
|Camera||5MP primary , 8MP front facing|
|Operating System||Android Nougat 7|
|Sim Support||Dual 4G Volte|
Final VerdictOverall Lava Z80 is a really good mobile phone.
Other Similar GadgetsIf you are looking to buy a smart phone under 9k, we would recommend you to check out these products as well before making your final purchase.
- Tenor 10.or E (3GB) Mobile Phone Review
- Comio S1 Mobile Phone Review
- InFocus Turbo 5 Plus Mobile Phone Review
- Yu Yureka Black Mobile Phone Review
- Micromax Evok Note