Xiaomi Mi A1
OverviewModel: Xiaomi Mi A1
Price: ₹ 14,999
Colors: Gold & Black
Available: Flipkart and Mi
What We Liked
- Sound Quality: The sound quality is good.
- Display: The Xiaomi Mi A1 has a 5.5 Full HD display with 401 PPI.
- Performance: This smartphone is powered by a 2 GHz Octa Core processor and 4 GB RAM which allows you fast & easy shuffling between multiple apps.
- Sensors: Phone comes with all sensors include Fingerprint Scanner, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Hall Sensor.
- Dual Apps: Xiaomi Mi A1 allows you to create and sign into dual accounts for any app. That includes WhatsApp, Facebook, and more!
- Design: The Xiaomi Mi A1 has complete metal unibody that gives the premium look.
- Camera Quality: Good camera quality, if you are looking in the range of 15k .
- External Memory Support: You can use microSD upto 128 GB.
- USB OTG Support: You can attach auxiliary storage device using OTG cable.
What We Didn't Like
- Hybrid slot: Phone comes with a hybrid sim & microSD card slot.
- Non Removable battery: You can't remove battery as phone comes with non-removable 3080 mAh battery.
- No Earphones: it doesn't comes with earphones, you have to buy from external source.
|Specification||4 GB model|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 64 bit Octa Core 2GHz|
|Battery Capacity||3080 mAh|
|Storage Space||64 GB|
|Camera||12MP + 12MP Dual Rear, 5MP front|
|Sim support||4G VOLTE, hybrid dual SIM|
|Operating System||Android Nougat 7.1.2|
Final VerdictOverall Xiaomi lives up to the expecations again and this is a really good phone with all features under budget of 15k. We would highly recommend buying this device.
Other Similar GadgetsIf you are looking to buy a smart phone under 15k, we would recommend you to check out these products as well before making your final purchase.
- Samsung Galaxy J5
- Samsung Galaxy J7
- Samsung Galaxy On Nxt
- Samsung Galaxy On8
- lenovo Zuk Z1
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime
- Coolpad Note 5
- Lenovo Vibe K5 Note