Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
OverviewModel: Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
Price: ₹ 5,999
Colors: Gold & Dark grey
Available: Amazon and Mi from 8th November 2017
What We Liked
- Display: The Redmi Y1 Lite has a 5.5 inch Full HD display with protective glass.
- Display Features: Night display, Reading mode, Color temperature adjustment these are some useful features.
- Performance: This smartphone is powered by octa core 1.4 Ghz processor with 2GB RAM makes glitch free multi-tasking but not for gamers.
- Camera: This device is designed to capture any moment 13MP rear camera with LED flash, & 5MP front camera is superior for perfect selfie.
- Battery Life: It has a 3080mAh battery, which is sufficient for daily use.
- Sound Quality: The sound quality is good.
- Dual Apps: Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite allows you to create and sign into dual accounts for any app. That includes WhatsApp, Facebook, and more!
- Triple Card Slots: The Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite is equipped with three card slots, Two of the card slots support (Nano+Nano) sim, third slot supports external MicroSD memory card upto 128GB.
- Sensors: Phone comes with all sensors include Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Electronic compass, Hall sensor.
- IR Blaster Support: Which let you control a variety of electronic devices such as television, home theater, air conditioner, set top boxes etc.
- USB OTG Support: You can attach auxiliary storage device using OTG cable.
What We Didn't Like
- No Earphones: it doesn't comes with earphones, you have to buy from external source.
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 64-bit Octa Core 1.4 GHz|
|Camera||13MP, 5MP front|
|Sim support||dual 4G VOLTE|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|