Usually, everyone of us reach out for a cup of coffee when we feel out of energy. However, this instant boost given by caffeine is great, but, that’s not what our body needs exactly. Taking some healthy food instead, when feeling tired, can be advantageous to our body simultaneously. Try the following foods, which are much better than the caffeine intake and refill the energy meter as well-
1. OatmealWhole grain foods are great when it comes to keeping your energy level steady. High fibre content in oats keep regulate the blood sugar levels and people who take complex carbohydrates feel full of energy throughout the day and it also helps to avoid overeating. Moreover, Oats have Vitamin B1, Known for fighting fatigue.
2. NutsHealthy balance of fat and protein in nuts makes them a great snack for decreasing tiredness. They are also useful in maintaining blood sugar levels.
3. BananasBananas are a great option to boost your energy since they are rich in complex carbohydrates, natural sugar and amino acid. These amino acids produce some chemical which improves the level of alertness.
4. WaterSometimes, It is possible that dehydration is the reason for tiredness and fatigue. Simply, drinking a glass of water can refill your energy meter. Therefore, drink up to feel the best.
5. AvocadoAvocado, the magical fruit, has another property to saturate the energy level. It contains healthy fat and fatty acids which fights fatigue and make you more alert.
6. CurryYou might be thinking to avoid Indian food since it may cause more sluggishness. But, including curry in your diet, which contains turmeric will be beneficial to shoo away the drowsiness. Turmeric contains an ingredient that can improve mental health.
7. EggsEggs contain vitamin B, which is able to resist the tiredness. Various studies show that people who eat eggs in their breakfast have a more energy level throughout the day.
Therefore, stick to the meals with high nutrition to keep your energy up to the mark. More balance meal, less tiredness and more alertness.