Losing weight isn’t always about being too harsh on yourself. It’s not only about counting and cutting down calories. Sometimes, you need to just make some simple changes in your everyday diet to achieve your desired weight loss. Given below is an easy to follow diet for weight loss.
First of all, make a plan that you should be having 3 meals and 2 or 3 snacks everyday. Each should be 3 hours apart from the other. That’s it.
1. Morning breakfastOpt for oats or scramble some eggs with onion and capsicum. Prefer green tea or black coffee. You can have some fruits too such as a few pieces of cut pineapple or melon.
2. Mid-morning snackGo for nuts and 1 whole of a fruit such as an orange or apple.
3. LunchHave a balanced diet. Minimize the amount of rice you eat. You can have a combination of rice, roti, dal and a curry or a fry. Avoid oily and spicy food.
4. Afternoon snackAgain have some nuts and 1 whole fruit.
5. Evening snackHave a salad. Prefer meat or the combination of vegetables that you like.
6. DinnerRoti and any fry or curry that is light.
Alongwith this, always drink plenty of water throughout the day. This ensures you remain hydrated. Make a note that you are having 5 servings of vegetables throughout the day. Reduce your consumption of sweets as dessert. How about a fruits or nuts for dessert? Also, indulge in regular fitness regime. Eating at regular intervals is better than starving for long time. You can give yourself a break and indulge in weekends but, keep a check on the portions you eat. Lastly, never force yourself beyond a point to lose weight. Just plan your meals, go to bed early and wake up early and follow a diet plan you are comfortable with, you will be delighted with the results.