Romantic comedies help in building up the dream bubble of so many young guys and girls around the world. Quotes from these movies can often make you think about your prince charming. Here are certain quotes from Rom-Coms which will make your heart melt and call your Soulmate right now! (If you have any, that is!)
1. Notting HillThis evergreen quote from Notting hill gives the classic romantic feel to all the girls out there.
2. Breakfast at Tiffany'sConsidered one of the most classic romantic comedy of all time, Audrey Hepburn shines bright like a diamond in this one.
3. 27 DressesKatherine Heigl and wedding dresses.
Need we say more?
4. My Best Friend’s WeddingThe classic falling in love with your best friend trope employed in this movie starring Julia Roberts makes all of us want to have a best friend from the opposite gender. (We do not want that ending to it though!)
5. 50 First DatesThere are light-hearted rom-coms, then there are deep, intensively romantic rom-coms which shows us what love can make a person do, like this one.
6. P.S. I Love YouThe old school romance comes back in this rom-com through letters. Mushy letters are always awesome, isn't it?
7. A Walk To RememberNicholas Sparks writes about a teenage love story and how love changes a person's character, and it is oh-so-adorable!!
8. He’s Just Not That Into YouThis movie shows multiple relationships and each one of them show a different kind of love. We like how Gigi becomes the exception for Alex at the end!!!
9. The ProposalSandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds bring out the best of this boss assistant love story in “The Proposal.”
10. Letters To JulietThe very title of the movie suggests a lovey-dovey romantic vibe and that is what is Portrayed in the film by Amanda Seyfried and Gael Garcia Bernal.
So, get ready to drool, swoon and gush over these mushy quotes while snuggling with your loved one. (Again, if you have one, that is!) For the single souls out there- imaginary relationships are there too!