These days probably every to-be-married couple is faced with a common question.. ‘Should we or shouldn't we go for a destination wedding?' While it sounds exciting to exchange vows in a beautiful location but, there are a number of obstacles that make planning a destination wedding difficult. Be it convincing your loved ones or getting your friends and relatives to attend it. Here are 10 reasons to have your big day in a gorgeous place.
1. Save on decorationsIf you choose an amazing backdrop then, you don't have to worry about decorating the place. Think about, setting up the wedding in a beautiful garden, a plantation area or a pristine beach.
2. The most unique experience everIt will be one wedding that people will remember for years to come. You will stand out as you won’t get to do it in same old location where your friends or relatives hosted their weddings.
3. Your guests will thank you ultimately for the mini-vacationIt will definitely be a kind of break from the routine for most people. So, they can go around and enjoy the new place as well.
4. Honeymoon planning will become much easierYou could just be hours away from your honeymoon location. Added to that, you will already be in a relaxed mood because of your wedding festivities.
5. Dress codeIt will be as casual as possible. Guests are going to love that. It enables everyone to have more fun.
6. Limit your guest listDue to the travel and time commitments many guests will eventually drop out. This will help you share your big day only with close friends and family. Of course, you can always throw a post-wedding party later.
7. Enjoy the local areaThe unforgettable part about destination wedding is the time spent with everyone in a new local area. You get to enjoy it with your wedding arrangements simultaneously.
8. Spend some quality time with people who mean the world to youNo unnecessary running around errands. So, you get to spend some amazing time with people who you are closest to.
9. Budgeting helpUnlike popular belief, destination weddings aren’t that expensive. If you book resorts well in advance, you can avail a lot of discounts. Plus, the limited guest list and added advantage of vacation also, helps you save a lot.
10. Picture-perfect viewYou will take pictures which will help you cherish the beautiful memories. Every view will be picture perfect because it will be at a new place.
Destination weddings are all about being distinctive and memorable. So, take the plunge and break the monotony. Plan your wedding in a wonderful location far away from your hometown.