1. Matcha Green Tea Cheesecake: Don’t have an oven? No worries, you can make this super healthy Matcha Green tea cheesecake on a stove top itself. Mix almond meal, sugar, egg yolk, butter and flour in a bowl to make a steady dough, then spread the dough evenly on a baking utensil and dock the base. Add match green tea, sugar, butter, flour and cream, an egg and vanilla extract together and beat the mixture. Pour this mixture in the baking utensil and cook on low heat. Then remove the heat, let it cool and refrigerate the cake. There, you have yourself a beautiful and healthy green cheesecake.
2. Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake: Prepare this mouth-watering cheesecake for your sinful indulgences. For the base, mix chocolate cookies(crushed), brown sugar and melted butter. For the filling, mix cocoa, melted chocolate sugar and lots of cream cheese till they all blend in. Add eggs, vanilla extract and bake the cake for seventy minutes at 150-degree Celsius. Season it will hot chocolate sauce and choco chips.
3. Blueberry Cheesecake: It is for all you vegetarians, you can make this cheesecake without eggs. Make the mold base of melted butter and crumbled digestive biscuits, make sure both are not either too sweet or salty. For the filling, use white chocolate, butter, whipped cream, cream cheese, icing sugar and lots of blueberry pie filling. Freeze the molds with the base and filling and have them next time you crave dessert.
4. Mango Cheesecake: This cheesecake is without gelatin. For the crust, use digestive biscuits and butter mix, and for the filling, beat cottage cheese, sugar, mango pulp, full cream yogurt and vanilla extract. Refrigerate for two hours and enjoy the king of fruits in an exotic way.
5. Caramel Apple Crumble Cheesecake: In a bowl, add Graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter for the crust and bake for five minutes at 180 degree Celsius. To make the filling, use cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, ginger, vanilla. Place this on the mold and put green apple slices on it before the second filling. At last, mix, rolled oats, flour, sugar and butter to make the top layer. Bake the cake for thirty minutes. You will be amazed by how terrific the taste is.
6. Carrot Cake Cheesecake: Add eggs, sugar, flour, nutmegs, grated carrots, butter and baking powder to form the crust. The cheesecake filling will have cream cheese, vanilla extract, sugar, and eggs. Place them in a mold and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 45 minutes. Let the cake cool before you take a bite in.
7. Oreo Cheesecake: It’s a cake you can't go wrong with. Make the base using crushed crumbs Oreos mixed with butter. For the filling, beat whipping cream, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and oreo cookies. Now put this mixture in the mold, smoothen it out and refrigerate it for a few hours to chill before you bite your way to heaven.
8. Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake: This one is for the Halloween celebrations. Mix some Graham cracker crumbs, butter to make the crust. The filling is a blend of cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, butter, sugar and pumpkin puree. Bake the cake for an hour at 350 degrees, and let it cool before your devour its taste.
9. Nutella Cheesecake: The best thing in the world make a heavenly cheesecake too. Process chocolate graham crackers and butter to form the crust and place it in a mold. For the cheesecake filling, blend Nutella, crushed cookies, cream cheese, sugar, eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract and heavy cream. Put it in the refrigerate overnight and season it with some choc chip cookies.
10. Chocolate Mint Cheesecake: In a mixing bowl, mix a packet of Chocolate fudge cake mix pudding and butter to form the crust of the cake. Then for the filling, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, mint extract together. Place this over the crust and top off with some dark chocolate. Bake the mold for forty minutes and cool it off. Taste the mint cheesecake with glazed chocolate.