1. "You're From Dubai Huh?"From the love of God, Dubai isn't the only country in Middle East. There is Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Get your facts straight.
2. ShawarmaShawarma and all the goodness from crunchy lettuce, fresh tomatoes, pickle, olive, potato wedges and all the sauces. Making me drooling already at just the thought.
3. The Fast Food Is Always The BestKFC, McDonalds and other American fast food joints in India test bland compared to the beauties of Gulf fast food and they are waaay cheap.
4. AlmaraiThe name says it all. From its double chocolate milk shake to the Laban, Almarai has been our breakfast (skimmed to full-fat milk either flavored or not) to lunch (those delicious Laban) to dinner (a glass of warm milk). Let’s not even forget about their varieties of juices and milkshakes. I’m already drooling at the thought.
5. LabanLaban is something you always miss, especially during hot summers. Laban has been an integral part of your life from morning breakfast to late night drink. Laban is basically buttermilk ready to drink available in different flavors. There are many flavors that include strawberry, mango, mint and the original (salt).
6. The Confusion Over WeekendsYou are still not over the fact that is the weekends are Saturday and Sunday instead of Friday and Saturday. You just can’t accept it.
7. You Are Way TolerantYou met people from all over India and across the world, making you waaay more tolerant than you thought. And that’s always good.
8. LuluYour weekends were spent in this glorious place. You still look for the satisfaction that this place's organized AF aisles gave you.
9. You Will Definitely Own An Appliance Or More With Arabic LettersMy laptop, for instance.
10. “So... do you know Arabic?"The only Arabic you ever learnt would have been "Mafi maaloom Arabi".