The mercury level has already shot up with not just hot-cold weather swings but with the arrival of board exams. March is a formidable season of exams where the stress level of students, parents and teachers are high. In order to minimise your tension, here are few things which will make you laugh and reveal the things everyone of us experienced-
1. Praying To GodA sudden urge to realise our faith and love for God is quite common during exams. Students turn each and everything around them into a holy place and often visit temple just to please the almighty.
2. Checking The Exam ScheduleAm I studying for the correct paper? This question lingers on in the minds of each and every person who is giving board exams. One keeps on checking the schedule every few minutes just to be sure of preparing for the right exam.
3. Last Minute Mugging UpThe last few minutes of revision appears to be a golden opportunity and one flips through pages just to retain each and everything in mind.
4. Extra SheetsThe topper of the exam is gradually proportional to the number of sheets taken. We ponder over the fact – what is he or she writing?
5. Personal HygieneThe unkempt hair, mismatched outfit, nerdy look is something one experiences during board exams.
6. Gadgets Out, Books InTV, Mobile, Laptop become our distant relatives whereas the room is flooded with books and other material related to exams. The relaxed feeling also sinks in where family members constantly keep a watch on you and rejecting you to even come out of your room.
7. Admit Card DisasterWhere is my admit card? Did I forget it at home? It is the most horrifying nightmare of students who keep their admit cards more close to them than anything else.
8. StationeryWe keep extra pens, pencils, ruler, sharpener, eraser and what not in our geometry box to rule out the dreadful thing of finishing the ink and leaving the paper mid-way. Another nightmare I would say.
9. Superman SpeedInitially writing the exam slowly but as the time limit reduces to last 10-15 minutes. We write like maniacs.
10. Wait For BellWe desperately wait for the bell to rung so that we can rejoice. One also walks out of the examination hall like a celebrity.