Delhi University has maintained its prestige till date. It has produced some well read minds and creative thinkers. Along with many celebrities there are many politicians too who have completed their studies from Delhi University. Here are some of them.
1. Kapil SibalHe is the Union Minister for Human Resource Development. He completed his L.L.B. from St. Stephens College and also later M.A. in History.
2. Montek Singh AhluwaliaHe is the Deputy Chairman of the Planning Commission. He graduated from St. Stephens College with a B.A. (Hons.) degree.
3. Rahul GandhiHe is the Member of Parliament from the Indian National Congress. He completed his undergraduate education from the St. Stephens College.
4. Shashi TharoorHe was the Minister of State for External Affairs. He completed B.A. (History) from St. Stephens College.
5. Sheila DikshitShe is the former Chief Minister of Delhi. She graduated from the Miranda House with a Master of Arts degree in History.
6. Arun JaitleyHe is a Bharatiya Janata Party politician. He graduated from Shri Ram College for Commerce.
7. Maneka GandhiShe belongs to the Bharatiya Janata Party. She went to the Lady Shri Ram College for Women.
8. Mani Shankar AiyarHe is an Indian National Congress politician. He completed his B.A. in Economics from the St. Stephens College.
9. Sachin PilotHe is the former Minister of Corporate Affairs. He has a B.A. from St. Stephens College.
10. Naveen JindalHe is an Indian National Congress politician. He graduated in Commerce from Hansraj College.
11. Naveen PatnaikHe is the current Chief Minister of Odisha. He attended the Kirori Mal College for his Bachelor of Arts degree.
12. Ambika SoniShe is the former Minister of Information and Broadcasting. She completed her M.A. (Hons.) from Indraprastha College.
Knowing about their educational background makes them even more inspirational.