If Bombay is known for its film city, Delhi is best known for its lip smacking food. But when Bollywood and Food unite, it’s something even better that comes out. We have a look at the top Five filmy Cafes in the capital:
1. Mumbai MatineeIf Bollywood resides in Mumbai, this café bring you the whole of Mumbai.This cafe is a mix of Mumbai snacks and Bollywood buzz. They have Mughle Azam cushions and pictures of celebrities all over the café. The pictures are candid at its best. They offer Mexican, Italian and North Indian options.The café is located in Shahpur Jat.
2. IIFA Buzz, Kingdom of DreamsHave you ever wished to visit the IIFA awards and gaze at the lavishness of the stars there? Well, here is your chance. Located in the Kingdom of Dream, Gurugram, IIFA Buzz is a spectacular café that entails a complete Bollywood experience. There are props, posters, awards and records to set you back in time. Its a must visit for Bollywood maniacs.
3. Garam DharamLocated in Connaught place, Garam Dharam is a tribute to our very own Dharam Paji. It was inaugurated my Dharamji himself last year. The ambiance is inspired by his movies.There are funky coasters and table mats with his dialogues and pictures. The food is totally desi, just as he likes it. Dal takes and Kadai paneer are heavenly!
4. Mood Swingers CafeLocated in GTB Nagar, near Delhi University, this café has long illuminated poster reels of some of the Bollywood classics and actors. There are also minimal posters of some of the films like Jab we met, which are fun to guess. Their menu is versatile and exotic. Do try the craft pizza and egg sandwich.
5. Lights Camera ActionTurn your filmy fever, few notches up when you visit this café. They have the quirkiest dishes like Pyar Tune Quesadilla, Ujda Chaman, Chammak Challo, Mogambo, Three Idiots, Andaaz Apna Apna and much more. Their chicken wings marinated in Indian spices go by the name of Chicken-e-Chameli, creative, right? This café is located in Rajouri Garden.