Frozen dessert is the way to go in summers, nothing beats ice amazement with a stick to get through a long sunny day.
Popsicles are easy to make, fun to innovate and delicious. They are a savior in summers, We have listed down these 5 easy to make popsicles for you that are as delectable as they look:
1. Mango and Strawberry Popsicle: Mangoes are the best things in summers. Puree chunks of mangoes and strawberry in separate food processors. In the popsicle holder, add both the purees in layers and put in the freezer. There you have it, a beautiful looking red and yellow popsicle.
2. Banana Nutella popsicle: Nutella in a popsicle? Can life get any better? Mash in a banana and Nutella in a food processer until smooth. Pop the mixture in a poopsicle and freeze for five hours. Enjoy this yum yum Nutella flavored popsicle!
3. Cookies and Cream popsicle: In a large bowl, add greek yogurt and cream and whisk both of them really well. You can also add some sugar and vanilla extract for some flavor. Crumble a packet of Oreo and discharge it into the mix. Mix it all together and pop it in the popsicle holder. Freeze for a few hours and enjoy this yummy treat!
4. Raspberry and Lemon cheesecake popsicle: In a large bowl add Greek yogurt, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and sugar. Whisk them all together, then add lemon zest and raspberry puree. Add digestive biscuits to add some crackle in your mixture .Mix them slowly until you get a scattered mixture. Pop this in the freezer and enjoy later!
5. Lemonade popsicle: Make your lemonade by adding sugar, water, and lemon juice. Then cut fruits like strawberries, kiwi, watermelon, peach, and berries. Add these fresh fruits in the molds and fill them up with lemonade. Freeze them for three hours and then relish these heaven looking popsicles.