1. Move Past The Toxic Relationships In Your LifeFriends and partners are there to a life you up when you are sad, bring you to sanity when you are crazy and give you hope, love and positivity. But sometimes, we get into relationships that consume us fully, we put in our everything to make things work but just get hurt in return. We get so worked up in these relationships that it starts to affect every other aspect of our lives. There are toxic relationships, and if we need to live a happy life, we need to get rid of them. It's easier said than done and can take up a lot of time cause hurt, but it will make you happy eventually.
2. Move Past JealousyJealousy always comes out of one thing, our own insecurity. And In that insecurity, we do some sitcom level stuff which we later regret. It is more about us than the person we are jealous of. And yeah, it’s a human emotion and we all experience it, but reacting to it is, where the problem lies. So try not making a big deal about a person with a better outfit than yours and just move past the emotion quickly.
3. Move Past The Idea Of PerfectionLife is flawed and so are we. So, the earlier we recognize to accept ourselves how we are, with our shortcomings, our feelings, and our vulnerabilities, the earlier we would reach the road that leads to happiness. The process of bettering yourself is itself a virtue of perfection.
4. Move Past The Fear Of FailureEven after hearing amazing success stories of people who rise from failure, we find ourselves terrified to loose. What we fail to understand is that failure is a part of the process, it teaches us so much. But instead of facing it, we try to hide away from it and not face the challenge. Next time you face a challenge and do not worry about the failure. Take it in your stride and embrace all the struggles that come with it.
5. Move Past The BaggageWe all have baggage, the baggage of not getting closure, the baggage of not trusting someone you should not have. These experience haunt us and do not let us form new relationships, forgive people or even show affection. The best thing to do is to accept closure as a feeling that you need to grow out. Give yourself time, surround yourself with good people and try to take decisions irrespective of your baggage of emotions, you will surely move past that baggage eventually.