Sure we love watching re-reruns of Grey’s Anatomy or Sherlock or Friends. You would be delighted to know that there are a number of TV series out there which go unnoticed, even though they have something really good to offer. Watching quality programs is what we all look for. There are many such TV shows which have a very good storyline and are no less brilliant. Here is a list of 5 such never heard of TV gems.
1. Hidden ValleyIt would come under the label crime/drama. It’s about Catherine Cawood who is a female police officer trying to balance her career while looking after her grandson at the same time, as her daughter committed suicide. She lives with her sister who is a recovering alcoholic. It has 2 seasons.
2. RevengeAmanda’s father was jailed for a crime he didn’t commit. He was innocent. She returns to the Hamptons to avenge her father, by catching the perpetrators and bringing justice. It has 4 seasons.
3. BroadchurchMedia’s attention shifts to a coastal town where a young boy is murdered. Investigators’ presence endangers to negatively affect the peace of the town, revealing its mysteries. It has 3 seasons.
4. The Office (US)It’s about Jim whom everyone likes. He favours office romances. It also revolves around the successful co-worker Dwight who lacks common sense and social skills. It has 9 seasons.
5. DollhouseIt is a science fiction. Various residents of a futuristic laboratory are given different tasks. Their memories are erased once they are done with the assignments. It has 2 seasons.
These shows never got the ratings and attention they deserved. They had a substantial plot and a very good star cast. They are almost forgotten and never talked about.