Music can make you swoon, make your heart full and make you dance. We bring you some Indian Youtubers that inspire us with their amazing sensing skills every day:
1. Asa SinghAsa Singh from Mumbai can sing both Hindi and English songs with equal fervor. His mashup of Channa Mereya and Phir Le Aaya Dil has garnered around six lakh views on Youtube. He thinks his style matches Arijit and we sure agree. His unplugged mashups are soulful and soothing. Check out some of his more songs:
2. Nupur PantHailing from Nainital, Nupur Pant is one powerhouse of talent. Check out this amazing cover of her of Bolna and Laiyan Laiyan. We are hooked on this one!
3. Satvik BIf you love R&B, visit Satvik’s YouTube channel for R&B music in both Hindi as well as English. From Weekend’s Starboy to Roy’s Sooraj Dooba Hai, we can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed. Listen to his Bollywood R&B mashup and decide for yourself:
4. Karan NawaniA media student from Dehradun, Karan is winning the game with his sultry voice and cute looks. He recreates Jagjit Singh’s old songs and adds a modern touch to our old favorites. Check his cover here:
5. Amika ShailShe has come a long way since Little Champs and Indian Idol. Hailing from Kolkata, Amika's voice is as beautiful as her looks. Check out her cover of Channa Mereya: