With Netflix’s advent in India last year, we got a whole lot of original content in form of Netflix originals. With shows launching in all these genres, from horror, drama, comedy and thriller, Netflix original shows are perfect for binge watching. We bring to you our top favorites:
1. Unbreakable Kimmy SchmidtKimmy played by Ellie Kemper, is a girl who lived in a cult after a Reverend kidnapped her stating the apocalypse. She, with three under girls is rescued from an underground shaft for 15 years. The show is about her hilarious life in New York, adjusting to the time gap she had been through.
2. The CrownThe story is about British royalty and human emotions. Based on Queen Elizabeth II, who ascended the throne at age 25 after the death of her father, King George VI is an intriguing drama about enmity, romance, and political rivalry.
3. Stranger ThingsRated 9/10 on IMDB, this is the best thriller I have seen in the longest time. It is a science fiction about a 12-year boy who goes missing leading to an investigation that opens secrets about government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.
4. Chef's TableThis is a documentary series that covers the stories of most renowned chefs all over the globes. Their inspiring stories are beautifully shot make up for a picturesque series that will make anyone happy.
5. House of CardsIt is a nail-biting drama loosely based on American politics. Francis Underwood, played by Kevin Spacey with his conniving wife, played by Claire Underwood, take Washington by storm through climbing the hierarchical ladder to power
So, which one are you planning to(binge) watch?