“Failure, be it financial, professional or personal is no cruel act of God, but an inevitable fluctuation in life’s fortunes.”
We all know that the above quote is true, but in times of deep despair, we tend to exude pessimism and bend towards negativity and melancholy. Whether it is failing a test, or going through a breakup, bad times take a toll on us and but is very important to remain positive and not do anything stupid.
Friends and family do help us, but sometimes a lesson learned from an outsider leaves a greater impact. We bring you 5 Youtube motivational channels t get you through your bad times:
1. Gary VaynerchukFounder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency, Gary is a prolific public speaker, venture capitalist, 4-time New York Times Bestselling Author, and has been named to both Crain’s and Fortune’s 40 Under 40 lists. He hosts a show #askgary where he answers questions about success, hard work, and positivity. His speeches about work life balance and self-love inflict a lot of self-confidence just when you need it.
Check him out here: Gary Vaynerchuk
2. Evan CarmichaelEvan is a Canadian entrepreneur, speaker, and author of “Your one word”. His videos revolve around 10 rules famous people, like Jessie J, Taraji P, Sundar Pichai follows to be where they are. His videos really help look through the things one need to do to be successful.
Check him out here: Evan Carmichael
3. Brian TracyBrian is a renowned motivation and self-development speaker. His fast-moving talks and seminars on leadership, sales, managerial effectiveness and business strategy are loaded with powerful, proven ideas and strategies that people can immediately apply to get better results in every area.
Check one of his talks here: Brian Tracy
4. Brendon BurchardBrendon Burchard is one of the most watched personal development trainers in the world and a Top 100 Most Followed Public Figure on Facebook. His provoking style and positivity really push the viewer to stop procrastinating and work towards goals.
You can find him here: Brendon.com
5. Mimi IkonnCo-founder of the million dollar business Luxy Hair, and Five Minute Journal, Mimi is an inspiration to many. With documenting her travel and daily life on youtube, Mimi also talks about how she works towards achieving a work-life balance, how to rise more above negativity and thoughts on self-love. Her experiences are very inspiring and totally relatable.
Check her out here: Mimi Ikonn