Thai curry is a front runner choice in any Thai restaurants, and of course of a good reason.It is a delicious soupy dish of water or coconut milk, meat and a curry paste made of spices and dried herbs. The most common way to differentiate Thai curry is by their color, the popular ones being Red, Yellow, and Green.
1. Bangkok 1If you are looking for a scrumptious meal after a good day of shopping, visit this restaurant at the MGF Metropolitan Mall in Gurugram. This small food outlet gives you an authentic Thai experience on a small budget. The best catch here is the Kaeng Keaw Wan, which is the spicy green curry.
2. MamagotoThis food chain is renowned for its veritable Thai cuisines. Present in various places across Delhi including Saket, Gurugram, Khan Market, Vasant Kunj, Noida and now even Connaught place, this restaurant is one for the curry lovers. They have both vegetarian and non vegetarian options in Thai curry.
3. Sense of SpiritsThis food will surely awake your good spirits and take you to Thai heaven. Situated in Sec 29 of Gurugram, Sense of Spirits is an amazing restaurant with a beautiful lounge seating. Order the delectable Thai Green Curry and Thai Red curry and enjoy it with steamed rice and your favorite drink.
4. Pa Pa YaLocated on the topmost floor of Select City Walk in Saket, Pa Pa Ya makes sure you reach the heights of your Thai curry love as well. Their dining experience commences with a palate cleanser that helps you to get the right flavor of the food to your taste buds. We recommend the exotic Thai curry that will zing up your dining experience.
5. Ego ThaiEven though Thai curry is a dish with meat in it, by no means does it mean that a vegetarian cannot enjoy it. Ego Thai is a place where you can get the vegetarian variants of the Thai curry in amazing variety. The Hor Mok Koong Thai curry is worth a try. This place is in New friends colony.
6. EESTThe Westin Gurgaon: This fine dining restaurant is located at Sector 29 of Gurugram. With cuisines of countries like Japan, Chinese and Thailand, this place is exotic at its best. The Massaman curry of EEST is one you will relish for a long time, its zingy, aromatic and delectable.