F.R.I.E.N.D.S- the classic tv show of the 90’s is often considered as an epitome of ultimatum. You will hardly find anyone who does not know about it. There are only two kinds of people - those who love F.R.I.E.N.D.S and those who have not watched it!!!! *Wink*
So here are the six reasons why the show will always be there for us!
1. The Light-Hearted ComedyThe main reason why friends is the ultimate tv show is because of it's unlimited humour. Comedy is a major reason for the show's popularity. It is the humour factor which makes one laugh even today. One can watch the same episode a 100 times and still laugh uncontrollably.
2. SarcasmChandler Bing , known as the king of sarcasm, adds the sarcastic flavour to the show which makes it even more appealing to the masses. The word which is so popular now, was actually originated and shown in the show friends, first. Therefore, it never gets old!!
3. Simple Everyday LifeFriends can be watched by anyone, be it the geek, the comedian, the shoppaholic or anyone else and that is what adds to it's greatness. It portrays the life of six single individuals and how they develop through the experiences of their everyday life. The youth can relate to it even today. It is a timeless show and that is what makes it so good.
4. Stress ReliefFriends is a huge stress relief for many of us. The easy breezy feel which the show gives off helps us all to forget our worries. Friends is for every mood, be it happy, sad, stressed, or relieved.
5. Shows How A Person DevelopsRachel Green, who walks straight into the central perk coffee house has no idea about being a self depended individual. However, after living with her friends in the city alone she discovers herself and becomes a fully grown independent woman.
6. Finally, Friendship!!Friends , the very title of the show suggests it's main theme. Friends documents friendships and a friend group that we all have in our academic life. We all have a Joey in our group who is a foodie, a Chandler who is a commitment phobic, a Phoebe who is beautifully weird, a Ross who is a geek, a Rachel who is the ultimate crush, and a Monica who is the mom of the squad. The relatability of us to the six characters make us love it even more.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S is forever!! Generations after generations can watch it. No wonder it is the ultimate tv show ever!