Have you ever watched something you did not want to watch just because you are in a comfortable bed and can't reach the remote? If so, then this article is for you! here are some signs which is typical of every lazy person.
1. UnreliabilityA lazy person is the most unreliable of all, as this person can never complete their tasks on time. Usually, no one takes the risk of relying on them because they only complete it once in a blue moon, but when they do, the entire group or family celebrates by saluting them. They are the loopholes of every group tasks as they make it slower and slower, because, laziness!
2. Home Over OutingsA lazy person generally hates going out, as it requires dressing up, packing and that's a lot of effort for them. They would rather stay home and Netflix rather than go out. So, if you like going out and have a lazy friend, good luck convincing them to come hangout with you!
3. AdjustableDue to their lazy nature, these people are highly adjustable. They can adjust way better than people who are not lazy. No pillow in bed? They will sleep without it instead of going and getting. They will adjust and miss parties just because they have to get ready and go. Only people who are lazy have the power of adjusting to things.
4. Loves SleepingThere is one thing a lazy person is never lazy to do- sleeping. This person can sleep anytime, anywhere. They love sleep from the core of their hearts. The perfect way to spend a Sunday for them is having enough sleep. Even if they go to some friends’ house, they will probably spend the time by sleeping.
5. Exercise? Really?Exercising is their greatest enemy. A lazy person will find innumerable ways and excuses to not go to the gym or exercise at home. They would rather starve than workout. Even if they start exercising, they will get tired very easily. PE periods are their worst nightmares.
6. MessyA lazy person is usually messy. Their cupboards are a huge pile of mess. They're too lazy to even remove the pile of clothes already used. Usually, a period of prolonged lecturing from their moms, makes them clean their room, that too, with great difficulty.
Procrastinating is an art, performed best by the lazy souls! Thanks to indoor games and Netflix, for being there for them always! Get back to your beds now, lazy folks. (If you already weren't there, that is!)