Do you sometimes doubt whether you're an introvert? Or ambivert? Or you just hate people? Well, here are some typical Introvert habits which is inherent in every introvert ever, well, almost!
1. Partying- No, no!!Invite an introvert to a party and get rejected, because they hardly turn up to any party. Introverts hate partying, crowded spaces. It drains them out. Even if , by chance, they attend one, they will leave within a very short time. You can spot them in the corner sitting alone than dancing their hearts out in the dance floor.
2. Friendship- Quality over QuantityIntroverts hate socializing and therefore have very few friends. However, they like having small amount of friends. To them, quality of friendships is more important than quantity, unlike extroverts , who know almost everyone in the world!! You will always find some 2-5 friends of an introvert. They generally prefer deep friendships.
3. Phone calls - The Biggest NightmareYesss!!! Phone calls are their worst nightmares, as they are not good at socializing. They are generally more comfortable with texting, rather than calling. Most introverts tend to write better than they speak. So, never call your introverted friend and torture them. WhatsApp , Facebook, are their saviours as they finally can communicate to people without having to have a phone conversation. Such a relief!
4. Staying Home- Free TimeAn introvert will prefer staying home rather than go out to enjoy the day. They like alone time more than socializing. So, on a Saturday night, you would find an introvert sitting in a couch, watching or reading, with a packet of chips and a pet maybe. Netflix and chill is the ultimate chill for these creatures.
5. Needs Time To Open UpIntroverts are not totally closed off. They do open up to people they trust enough. However, this will need a huge amount of time as they need to be assured that they're telling their stories to the right people. They need to gain the confidence to tell their story as they're not talkative beings and can't talk so easily. So, all you people having introverted friends, just have a little bit of patience when dealing with them.
6. Great Observers!Introverts have one talent that extroverts lack - observing! Just like extroverts take all the time to talk, talk and talk, introverts are the observant beings. They will observe everything in the room, without getting observed. They prefer observing and analyzing people rather than confronting and talking to them. They observe so many things, but will never say a word about it! (Scary, isn't it?)
If you relate to at least three of these habits, you can call yourself an introvert!
So, go, Netflix and chill today!!