The best time of the year is a few days away. All of us look forward to a new year for starting afresh. We make resolutions which we hardly follow. We try our best to start the first day with as much positivity as possible. But, with the hectic lifestyle there is no time left with anyone to do something special on New Year’s Eve. If you haven’t planned how to spend the day yet, then, here are a few things you can do this New Year’s Eve.
1. Host a house party and keep it low keyInvite your close friends. Prepare delicious food and spend some quality time. Play some games and enjoy the company.
2. Take care of yourselfThere’s nothing wrong if all your friends seem busy, invite you over and you crave for some alone time. Use it productively. Go for a walk, splurge on yourself in the spa, reflect on your past and make some promises to yourself
3. Reserve a private room at a lounge or restaurantDo this well in advance to save on the increased room rents during New Year. This way you will get to spend some relaxing time away from all the hustle and bustle. If you are with your better half, you get to spend some quality time with each other.
4. Go campingFor the adventurous, plan a get-together with your closest friends. Eat, drink and celebrate with your favourite group, under the stars.
5. Attend a partyThere are many New Year parties that will be hosted by restaurants or resorts. Attend any if you want a glitzy new year. They have amazing DJ nights planned too.
6. Just do nothingYes, you can just be in your house and clear up your room. Spend time with family. Watch the fireworks. There’s nothing wrong in it. This is not meant for everybody though!
New Year’s Eve is the most anticipated time of the year. Make sure to make it memorable in whichever way you can. Happy New Year 2017!