Delhi has abundance of places with a mix of tradition and modernity. It has malls, flea markets, monuments, religious places to lounges. Here is a compilation of few places in Delhi -
1. Hauz Khas village and Deer ParkThe famous Hauz Khas fort has been a favourite for film locations - Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri's Rockstar has been shot at this place. The fort has a lake where you can feed ducks and swans. One can take the walk through Deer park and even adore the animals on the way. The so called "Village" has a variety of restaurants, bars, clubs, and even amazing shopping boutiques.
2. Garden of Five SensesThe garden is an absolute treat to the senses. It has 25 sculptures and murals on display which is surrounded by different flowers, shrubs and trees. There are also several restaurants and even a shopping court. The garden is even termed as a romantic place.
3. Dilli HaatThe shopping paradise, for people who adore handicrafts and ethnic things. You can spend your day roaming around the food stalls projecting different cuisines. So shop for all the handicrafts, bags and other ethnic wear.
4. Tughlaqabad FortAs the name suggest, Tughlaqabad fort was built by Tughlaq Dynasty in 1321. You can visit the place and even plan for a picnic there.
5. Purana Qila and National ZoologicalPurana Qila is yet another stunning location to spend time in Delhi whereas the National Zoological Park is spread across an area of 176 acres. You can walk around and spot various animals.
6. Lajpat NagarDo you want a kurti or a palazzo, kolhapuri chappals and sarees then tick this place as a must visit for your ethnic shopping.
7. Connaught PlaceWell last but not the least, Connaught Place is the heart of Delhi and offers the solution to with shopping, eat, watch a movie or just take a walk. You will never be disappointed with this place as it gives you the choice to shop in branded stores to the most famous flea market- Janpath where you can easily get trendy things.