90's was the time when every kid was keen on watching cartoon shows. Returning from school the first thing they did was to switch on the TV sets and tune into cartoon channels. Hours passed but no one came between these kids and their favorite cartoon characters. 21st century no doubt has great cartoon shows but nothing can beat our 90's fusion. Let us all go back to the times when cartoon shows were the only thing which interested the kids.
1. Tom & JerryTom & Jerry has to be the most awaited show as the tussle between the two excited the kids. Forget about the kids the show takes over the hearts of adults as well. Though today the show is no more aired on Television but it has been successful in creating comical memories within the heads of people. Tom in order to capture Jerry becomes the prey of his own plotting. He fails in his every attempt of troubling the little Jerry. The cat and rat pair has earned a hell lot of appreciation till day. The duo has appeared in animated movies as well.
2. NoddyBeing the cutest boys of all Noddy took hearts of many viewers. He has a wobbly head which swings from left to right whenever someone pats on it. He has Big ears as his mentor or helper and humble Tessie bear as a good friend. The mischief created by Sly and Gobbo, the two thief goblins is handled by Mr.Plod, the policeman of Toyland. Other people of the town consisted of Mr. wobbly, Skittles and Dinah Doll. The sound effects of the show are amazing. Toyland is a fun loving town.
3. Scooby DooThe mystery solvers Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby Doo are always seen heading onto adventure trips in order to find so-called ghost characters. Shaggy and Scooby Doo are the ones who get easily freaked out with tiniest of the voices. The sharp mind Velma and muscular Fred along with Daphne solve the mysteries so that peace could prevail and the culprit could be punished. The show lead to a formation of movie series as well.
4. Dexter's LaboratoryThe genius Dexter aired on Cartoon Network. Famous for his extra- ordinary experiments he manages to have a huge number of spectators. He secretly has an underground lab in which he works and is always intervened by his elder sister DeeDee who never leaves a single chance to bug him.
5. Johnny BravoThe flirtatious guy Johnny fails to get the attention of women. Mama's boy buzzes around girls as in his eyes he is the coolest guy for whom girls would easily fall. It is fun watching how girls deny to his several offers and mock him for his silly deeds.
6. Powerpuff GirlsBlossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, the three sisters with superpowers fight against the monsters to save the planet. Their father a brainy scientist backs them in their missions. The trio has never failed in any of their missions. Blossom(Red) is the self-proclaimed leader of the trio, Bubbles(yellow) is the soft-hearted one and Buttercup(green) is enraged with anger.
7. FlinstonesThe story revolves around a family living in stone age. It is a juxta position to the modern day cartoon shows as the storyline it has is of ages before. Fred Flinstone is the main character of the series with Wilma as his wife. They have a pet Dino and Baby Puss as a pet cat. Rubbles are family friends of Flinstones, Barney being Fred's best friend. They are seen together in every episode of series."Yaabaa-daabaa-doo" their signature howling sound still echoes in our ears.
Childhood is always amazing but the kids who had their childhood in 90's proved to be luckiest as they enjoyed their childhood time watching these and playing rather than crying over losing techno games. Cherish the childhood as the time which fleas never returns.