The world of business is dynamic. Making it big there requires a great deal of effort and intelligence. Entrepreneurs right from the beginning pave their career path in a systematic and planned way. For them degrees and pursuing courses from reputed universities are equally important. Here are famous business folks who graduated from Delhi University.
1. Naina Lal KidwaiShe is the Chief Executive Officer of HSBC India. She completed her Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Delhi. She is one of the prominent women entrepreneurs of today. She is the first woman to have guided the functioning of a foreign bank in India.
2. Ajaypal Singh BangaHe is the Chief Executive Officer and the President of MasterCard. He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Degree from the St. Stephen’s College. He is also the recipient of the civilian honour, Padma Shri.
3. Samir JainHe is the Vice-Chairman and Publisher at the Times Group. He completed his undergraduate studies from St. Stephen’s College.
4. Sanjeev BikhchandaniHe is the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Naukri.com. He obtained Bachelor’s of Arts degree in Economics from St. Stephen’s college. He also won the Entrepreneur of Year Award from Ernst and Young.
5. Shikha SharmaShe is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Axis Bank. She completed her B.A. (Economics) from Lady Shri Ram College for Women.
6. Anshu JainHe is the Co-Chief Executive Officer of Deutsche Bank. He earned a Bachelor’s degree with honours in Economics from the Shri Ram College of Commerce.
7. Omkar GoswamiHe is the Chairman and founder of Corporate and Economic Research Group Advisory Private Limited. He has a Master’s in Economics from the Delhi School of Economics.
Those interested for the field of entrepreneurship must follow these inspirational individuals.