Navratri is that time of the year when entire nation is chanting Bhajans and Prayers of Mata Shera Vali for nine days in a row. In the northern and western states, the festival is synonymous with 'Rama Lila' and Dussehra that celebrates the battle and victory of god Rama over the Ravana. In southern states, the victory of different goddesses and in the eastern states of India, Navratri is synonymous with Durga Puja. Navratri also marks the starting on the long Festive Season in India which continues till the month of November.
Needless to say, no festive season in India is complete without the devotional songs dedicated to various gods and goddessess. In this article we present you 7 devotional songs with great compositions and visualisation effects.
1. Mata Mera SaharaThe first song Mata Mera Sahara is sung melodiously by Anuradha Paudwal & Kavita Paudwal. The thoughtful lyrics of the song have been written by Late Dr. Paramhans Ray, Krishna Bhatta and Shri Raghvendra and it is composed by AVN Pavan Kumar. Shri Raghvendra has also been involved in Video & Editing efforts. Here is the link to the Youtube Video of the song:
2. Durga Sidhi MantraDurga Sidhi Mantra is a unique composition which beautifully explains all the nine avatars of Maa Durga. The lyrics are really soothing and peaceful to the ears. This songs is sung by Srinivasa Sarma and this creation is inspired from Late Dr.Paramhans Ray and Bramhaleen Swami Akhilesh Ji. Here is the link to the Youtube Video of the song:
3. Karuna Ka Hai RoopKaruna Ka Hai Roop is a song as good as its title. It is sung and composed by Jaswant Singh and the amazing lyrics have done by Shri Raghvendra. Just hit play button and get lost in the beautiful composition. Here is the link to the Youtube Video of the song:
4. Suna Hai Tu Dayalu MaaSuna Hai Tu Dayalu Maa is again sung in the pleasant voice of Jaswant Singh. The impressive lyrics of this song have been written by none other than Bramhaleen Swami Akhilesh Ji. Here is the link to the Youtube Video of the song:
5. Mata O MataThe list is not over yet. We know its getting repetitive but number 5 in the list is again sung by Jaswant Singh and lyrics have been beautifully done by Bramhaleen Swami Akhilesh Ji. Mata O Mata is also a Garba Night special Bhajan and its composition will make you feel like dancing, giving you a vibe that you are in trans of Matri Shakti. Here is the link to the Youtube Video of the song:
6. Tere Charno MeThis song is again picked from T-Series Bhakti Sagar. Tere Charno Mein Sar is a harmonious song sung in the praise of Devi Maa. This is one of the many good songs in the album Prabhu Ki Jyot. Here is the link to the Youtube Video of the song:
7. Bhawani Tumhari SharanFinally we leave you with this spiritual bhajan from the same album Prabhu Ki Jyot. Bhawani Tumhari Sharan is sung and composed by Jaswant Singh and lyrics have been done by Bramhaleen Swami Akhilesh Ji. Here is the link to the Youtube Video of the song:
Have a delightful Navratri! May this festival seasons brings happiness and prosperity in your life.