Tinder continues to remain one of the most used dating apps in the recent times. It has been quite successful in establishing long term compatible matches. With so many users it generally becomes difficult to filter out the good ones. There are a number of ways that can put off your potential date. One of them being poor pickup lines. Here are 7 pick up lines you should never try on Tinder.
2. It shows your main aim is to meet up as soon as possible. There are many other things too which are less than a mile away such as the domino’s pizza or best friend’s house.
3. You will be so rejected in the first instance if you send this line. It may even lead to you getting blocked.
4. Instead your number will be handed over to the police. So please be a little slow and get to know the other person before asking for any contact number.
5. First of all, discussion with your friends is a complete put off. Then, making the girl feel like a prize to be won or something is what will end the chat there.
6. Or maybe she is not at all into you so stop projecting what you are onto her. Don’t continue a conversation just because you want to.
7. It just shows you don’t even have the courage to speak directly so you don’t deserve the chat. Don’t be surprised if it ends abruptly.
To have a good experience and to be successful in finding someone worthy do avoid these pickup lines.