This one is for all the 90s kids. There are songs which hit the nostalgic button of our minds and take us back to those golden days. Here are 8 such famous songs which almost all of us have danced to in our childhood and teenage days.
1. Brazil- Venga BoysThe ultimate dancing song of those days. This song has been on every 90s kid’s playlist.
2. Aqua- Barbie GirlAnother peppy song of our times. Trust me, not only girls, but boys were equally addicted to this song when we were all young!!
3. The Ketchup SongThe dance step we all imitated while listening made it memorable!
4. Enrique Iglesias - BailamosThe heartthrob of every girl back then (and still is), we all wanted to learn Spanish in order to sing Enrique's songs!
5. Ricky Martin- MariaEvery girl drooled at Ricky Martin in her teenage years. This song was a must for dancing sessions!
6. Taylor Swift- Love StoryTaylor Swift started her career mainly with this track. The lyrics were memorized and sung by all of us back in those days!!
7. Shakira- Hips Don't LieThe song which led us to try and learn belly dancing!
8. Smooth Criminal - Michael JacksonLast but not the least, comes the legend of music, MJ. It is very difficult to choose one song of him as all his songs are equally awesome. However, his moonwalk in this song definitely makes it to the list.
These are not just songs, it is a journey down the memory lane. So listen to it and revisit the golden days!!