Well, when we think about change usually negatives take over the positives. But, in case of India we should feel proud that mostly positive transformations have taken place in the recent years. A number of developments prove that the country is surely progressing towards a better future. Here are 8 such things.
1. Literacy Activities Have IncreasedWe see more literature festivals being organised these days along with many education based camps. People also love reading and writing. Self-published blogs have managed to remain in trend till date.
2. Voting Percentages In Every Election Are Breaking Past RecordsTake the case of the recent Punjab elections, 78.6% polling was witnessed in it.
3. There Is An Increase In The Number Of Indian EntrepreneursSome Indians are also making a mark in the business world across the world such as Indra Nooyi.
4. The Indian Startup EcosystemA number of start-ups have come up in the recent years. Instead of running away from the country in search of better opportunities abroad, people these days prefer to stay put and solve the problems that the nation is facing.
5. Career Over WeddingMarriage is a very important societal institution. It’s decision is always with the elders in the family. Of late, it’s a welcome change to notice that people consider marriage only after having established themselves.
6. Sushma Swaraj’s Activity On TwitterShe has been quite active on twitter in helping Indians particularly those residing abroad.
7. Increased Participation In National And International DiscussionsPeople have started voicing their opinions and debating for what is right with the help of social media websites. There is an increased collective consciousness and awareness.
8. People Giving Up Subsidies On LpgAs many as 1.13 crore people have given up the subsidies on LPG.
Change is inevitable and when it is aimed at something good, it should be welcomed and practiced.