Love is all one strives for. But, is everyone lucky enough to hold the hand which they once held forever? No! each of us has different destiny and hence, some are able to hold it forever by their side while some have to hold them in their hearts and have to force themselves to get over the person they once had by their side. It's hard. It's really hard to let go of a person with whom you have deeply fallen in love with, with whom you have wished you could build your future, with whom parts every happiness when they move away. Each one of us at some point in our life has a person like this but only some of us have the destiny by our sides and we are able to live with that person life long. But what about the other lot? the lot which is left heartbroken and downtrodden? they are the ones who have to go through the worst days when they see no ray of hope and they have to struggle to find one, when they crave for a single moment that could bring happiness to their life. This struggle of getting out of the memories is heart-wrenching and not everyone is strong enough to get over with this phase.
here are we listing few ways to help you or your friend recover the bad breakup phase courageously.
1. I, Me and MyselfYou are crushed beneath the expectations and duties of your partner. But wake up! It is over! My friend wake up from your dreams and make yourself REALIZE THAT THE PERSON HAS LEFT! Self-realization is the first step towards moving on. The acceptance of the fact that your love is no more there for you is necessary as it will take you to your next step of moving on. Start enhancing your skills. I know this is really easy to say and difficult to apprehend, but you have no other choice left. The reality is harsh but somehow it is the only reality. You need to get up. Life knocks you down in every way but ask yourself -"DO YOU ACTUALLY DESERVE THIS?" The obvious answer would be NO. And if so then do not give it a second thought. Just wake up and look into the mirror where you will find someone who is worth your love. Whom do you see? YOURSELF! Yes, self-love is the best love.
2. Motivate Yourself To Be The Best You PossibleYoutube is the biggest stress buster. Switch on to the motivational and funny videos. Build yourself as this is the only way to get out of the gloomy days. Read books that will help make you realize your worth. "Reflections of a man" by Amari Soul is one such book which will hold your hand and will give you the power to fight back. Just say to yourself that you are not willing to accept anything less than what you actually deserve. Just remember," Not everyone you love will stay, not everyone you trust will be loyal, some people only exist as examples of what to avoid." Mug into yourself the positivity and walk ahead with the head held high because you haven't lost them, but they have lost YOU. They left by their own choice and not yours. Why make yourself suffer for someone who doesn't even realize your worth? Because if they would have, they wouldn't have left at the first place.
3. Take timeDon't force yourself to get over it. The more you push yourself the more you will think about it. Be normal. It's okay to cry harder and harder. But always remember the harder you cry the stronger the comeback should be. Time is the healer and it is only the time which will heal your wounds. Stick to yourself and let time do it's wonders.
4. Spend Time With Your FriendsIt is necessary to have a good bunch of friends. In the beginning, you would not want to hang out much with them but as the days will pass you would start getting out of the dark room. Friendship is the weapon which can conjure your dark days and bring in the new light. Do not let the name of your ex come in your mouth. Just slip into the great moments being spent with your friends.
5. Sweat It OutEvery night comes with a new day after it and every day is a chance to change yourself. Take out your anger and frustration by way of exercising and dancing. The best way to relax your mind is to exercise. It will lower down your anger levels as well will give you a proper body. Run, Jog, Dance do whatever that suits you but do not waste your time over thinking as it will affect your health.
6. Go On To TripsDifficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. Plan trips with your family or friends. Give your time to your family and have a fun fledged trip. Be it a single day trip but do go for one. It will relieve the stress and will make you think more openly. This will refresh your mind and will make you stronger.
7. Find Your HobbiesWhile you were busy in giving your everything to a relationship which didn't even last, you parted your ways from your favourite hobbies. It's time to adapt the old schedule of passing time and enhancing your skills.
8. Moving Down The Memory Lane
- Remember the way your mother picked you up as you fell? We ignore our parents not by our will but it happens as we focus on our love life. As of now it is over move back to her. Her lap is the only thing which can take away all the pain.
- As a child each one of us had our eyes stuck to the television screens. Yes, the cartoon shows have been the evergreen therapy for everything. So why don't you switch into one this time?
These are few ways you could deal with your broken heart. But do not forget this phase isn't permanent. This will get over and you will rise up as a strong person. Love is never lost but it is the person who leaves, Love always finds its way back in some or the other form. The bad breakups are the makeups for a better future with the best one!