1. Welcome To The Real World, It Sucks…… but you’ll love it anyway. One of the best advices anyone can ever give. Love life and the people you have to share it with, and you would never be unhappy. Ask Rachel.
2. I Got Off The PlaneIt’s okay to sacrifice something as big as a job that might make you happy, if it means that you can be with the people that actually make you happy. Seriously, ask Rachel.
3. Remember? You And Me, We Used To Be Inseparable…Times change and the people that you used to spend all your time with also have to change with it, whether they like it or not. Chandler and Joey did too, but they still managed to stay best of buds.
4. You Can Become The Head Organizer At The Party By Being The In-Charge For Cups!If Phoebe can make the entire party’s decorations from cups, “impossible” is just a word.
5. Life Doesn't Always Go According To Your PlansRemember how much trouble Chandler had to go through, just so that he could give Monica a perfect date and propose at the end of it. Life doesn't play to your tunes, instead it’s the other way around. Just believe that it will all be for the best.
6. Turkeys To Diffuse TensionCould it BE any more obvious? The next time you need to break up a fight, scare someone, of go to a costume party, just put on that turkey and cool glasses and shimmy like Monica.
7. Make Sure That The Marker Has A Removable Ink, Before Drawing On Your Friend’s FaceAnother unusual warning that we get from Friends is that no matter how much fun it is to draw on your friend’s face, make sure the ink can be washed off, else you’ll be in more trouble than you signed for. Put this under the Ask Rachel tab as well. And maybe even Ross.
8. It’s Okay To Be WeirdWe are all weird in one way or other and these little quirks are the ones that make us lovable. Phoebe had her quirks and different beliefs that she was never shy to express and despite disagreeing on everything (hello, evolution theory) she was loved by everyone.
9. Nobody’s PerfectPhoebe had her Hippie beliefs, Joey had his food obsession, Chandler had his social anxiety, Ross his absurdities, Monica the control freak and Rachel the superficial pretty girl complex. They had complimentary personas that made them who they are.
She makes us proud with every achievement of hers and with every walk she takes down the red carpet.