Passing by road your nose catches fragrance of sizzling food cooked by a nearby outlet which arouses your taste buds to hover over the delicious food- Are these your traits? If yes then you are at the right spot as down are the famous food places where you can show some extra love to your taste buds.
1. Rico'sHudson Lane is famous for its cafes which provide food at very low rates and one of it is Rico's. Once you visit here you will want to come back every time you visit North Campus. Burger Sampler both Veg and Non-Veg is highly demanded by the customers with lasagne on second number of the list. Desserts will be the best desserts you will ever taste. Their schemes will never let you leave with disappointment. The aura of the place is enough to make you fall in love with it. Staff here is humble and service is really quick. You should surely execute one of your hangout plans here.
2. Karim'sThere is hardly any Delhite who hasn't heard about the historic restaurant Karim's located near Jama Masjid. Started in 1913 it is city's most popular culinary destination. Famous for its Mughlai cuisine, the food is an example of great practice and perfection. Must try dishes- Karim Roll, Queema Naan, Chicken Burra, Mutton Mughlai , Nargisi Kofta, Shammi kebabs and Paya.
3. Chacha Di Hatti"Cholle Bhathurey to Chacha k famous hain", says every person living in North Delhi.The outlet is heavily crowded because of its magical recipe which attracts people from all over Delhi. Every Punjabi is a die heart fan of Cholle Bhathurey but here you will find people of every religion struggling in queues waiting for their chance to grab their food. It is highly advised that if you actually want to have an amazing experience visit the place before 1pm as its popularity is a threat to your tummy. Reason being the food mostly gets over by 1pm. So rush before you miss your chance to taste the extravagant North Indian dish.
4. Sarvana BhawanDoes South Indian food turns your taste buds on? If yes Go try on the authentic South Indian dishes at Sarvana Bhawan, Cannaught Place. Located in the heart of Delhi it not only attracts the native citizens but also makes it possible for people from outside India to have a gala time while they feed themselves with the delicious South Indian food. Some dishes you must go for- Rava Masala Dosai, Butter Masala Roast Dosai, Curd Rice, Mini Idly Sambhar , Kara Dosai.
5. Billu's HutA pasta fan? Turn your feet towards Netaji Subhash Palace's famous Billu's Hut. Get a chance to linger on cheese dipped pasta covered with oregano. As of now you might have understood that the place is mostly famous for its different pasta. Basically everything in their oven turns out to be a game changer. Anything on your plate won't be wasted as your tummy might get full but your mind will plead you to order again. An amazing place to visit with your friends. Enjoy the chocolaty oreo and kitkat shakes with anything you order. Linger on the Shawarma rolls.
6. Parathe Wali GaliTalking about the famous places in Delhi where you can relax your taste buds and Gali Paranthe wali has no mention of it in the list? This is next to impossible. Located in Chandni Chowk , Old Delhi it encounters a huge haul of people. You can get any kind of Parantha you want. These are so heavy that you would leave the place with a blown up tummy. The Mouth Watering parantha is something no one would want to ever miss. So if visiting Chandni Chowk do visit the place. Also it won't be difficult to locate the spot as it has an admired presence. Some of the paranthewals- Baburam Devi Dayal, Pdt. Gaya Prasad Shiv Charan.
7. ImlyThe place is designed like train compartments with extraordinary beauty. Food is awesome but the essence of the place is no less. From smallest chaat things to main course large things it has everything prepared seamlessly. Try out Tandoori momo, Oreo Shake, Golgappe, Soya chaanp with Lachcha Parantha, Shatabdi express, Pizza Dosa and Mushroom or Malayi ki Tikki. I bet you will surely have a flavorsome experience.
8. KeventersIf looking for shakes Keventers is the best place to visit. Since old times its outlet in Cp is mostly thronged by youth. It serves the best shakes all over Delhi. Once you go there you will become a regular customer for sure. Summertime gets soothing with the shakes from Keventers. Loved by all, visit there at anytime time of the day and you would never miss to see long queues. Strawberry shake, Chocolate shake, Butterscotch shake, Caramello, Melting Rose , Bubblegum and the list goes on until you go and check out the place in real.
9. Stop My StarvationA recent food outlet present in Malviya Nagar and GK M BLock Market. They take their name very seriously and provide a great variety of dishes. You must try their mouth watering crepes and pancakes. They also deliver to nearby areas.