Being a parent cannot be an easy thing, and once you are a mother or a father, life for you always will be about your kid. And God forbid if you were to say something like this to someone with no kids, the amount of judgment you pass would make God proud on the Day of Judgment. Read on to find out the things that parents are with
1. How you ‘ruin’ their life by not letting them get what they want. You are the worst person in history, and never understand their sentiments.
2. You have been in the most random and shittiest of toilets (Pun intended) because your child just had to go. And, not just to pee.
3. Feed them just a little sugar, and then see them zapping around the house, putting Sonic the Hedgehog to shame.
4. If you take away their TV or video game privileges, they will make sure to annoy the hell out of you. Their innocent play at revenge.
5. And, lest you scold then in front of the grandparents. You end up being the one who is scolded and they get away scot-free.
6. The time they whine and scream about wanting a pet, promising that they will do all the work yet you find yourself picking up dog poop at 6 am in the morning.
7. The holiday homework that school piles upon then, and you end up pushing through it in the last week of summers.
8. The moment their eye lands on a toy that they HAVE TO HAVE to HAVE.
9. But, the joy of being a parent is one that only those who have the little playful monsters in their life and you know that once they are there, nothing else will matter as much as they do, or ever will.