It’s that time of the month again, where the world is draped in pink and red and white, and the colours of ‘luuuuv’. Yet, not to surprise anyone but there is a HUGE percentage of the population that is actually single and dreadfully awaits the coming of the 14th of February and the icky lovey-covey week that comes along with it.
Don’t worry, we hear at StoryTap have your back and we are going to help you spend your Valentine’s Day as a proud single. Read on.
1. The best thing you can do this day is pamper yourself. Get that spa treatment, or go get that really expensive clothing you had your eye on since a very long time. Spend money on yourself.
2. Whoever said that buying chocolates on Valentine’s day for the better half is the tradition, obviously had not been single. Treat yourself to that amazing box of chocolate. Finish it. You deserve it today.
3. An amazing idea would be to collect all your single friends and plan a day trip with them, away from the hustle and bustle of the Red Day. And, what could be better on a beautiful crisp February day, than to spend it with friends?
4. You always had wanted to join a guitar class, but there was some reason or another that postponed it. Why not have yourself attend the first class of a long wished hobby on this dreadful day?
5. VanishYes. Vanish. Go undercover. Hide in your room and binge watch all the movies, or TV series possible in the span of 24 hours, and order take-out food. Give yourself a guilt free day of pure indulgence.
6. You can always take your mother, or father out for a nice lunch. Make them feel special and spend quality time with them. Or, you can arrange a romantic dinner for the two of them and stay out of their hair.
Or, you can always binge-watch Friends. They will “be there for you”.