It’s difficult to imagine Entourage without Ari Gold. His quotes were remarkable. Often he came up with something that was very simple but, meant a lot. Here are some of his best quotes.
1. “Listen to me, Llyod, do you want to make it in this business or fold shirts at a Chinese Laundromat? Pledge.
2. “I don’t wanna talk to anybody, was I not clear? Nobody. I don’t care if Justin Bieber calls and wants me to negotiate the rights to his virginity, I don’t wanna talk to him. NOBODY.”
3. Mrs. Gold: I feel like everyone’s looking at me. I don’t even wanna be here.
Ari: You’re here because of your son and no one is looking at you except for that Seagul kid’s dad who always looks at you because he wants to bang you.
4. Lloyd: Ari, swear to me that you will never again say anything offensive to me about my race or my sexual orientation.
Ari Gold: I can’t swear to that, but I promise that I will always apologize after.
5. . Ari: Jesse, how have you been?
Jesse: I’ve been...
Ari (shoots him with a paintball gun): Great! I’m back and you’re fired.
6. “People, staff meeting has been cancelled. You all have one goal today: to get Vincent Chase’s brother, Johnny Chase, a job. Any job. I don’t care if it’s a porn shoot in which he’s being gangraped by a gaggle of silverback apes, if there are cameras rolling, everybody wins. 10 grand for anyone that can deliver this to me, today.”
7. Preston: I’ve got a son. A special boy. He works at the mailroom at Abraham’s. I think he can do better.
Ari: How special? Because I love special. Half of my lit room has IQ under 65.
Indeed, Ari Gold has a way of keeping us entertained with his witty dialogues.