Christmas is just round the corner. The shopping season has begun. It is one of the most awaited holiday week that almost everybody looks forward to. Christmas is all about exchanging presents, sending good wishes and eating the variety of baked goodies. It becomes important to put in a great deal of thought into what to send as a gift to your dear ones. Here are a few DIY Christmas gift ideas.
1. Handmade blanketIt’s winter time so a blanket is something everyone needs. How about you knit it! There are many easy tutorials in the internet. Choose a subtle colour.
2. Souvenir boxesMake use of your vacation souvenirs and photographs instead of letting them lie unused in some drawer. It can be anything from stamps to coins to postcards. Follow a tutorial to make these boxes and make sure to give a timeline of your journey to the location. A perfect gift for someone who loves to go on adventures.
3. Tea treesYou need a styrofoam cone, a couple of green tea bags and glue. Make a Christmas tree with all of it. You can add some more decorative items to make it beautiful. Perfect gift for tea lovers.
4. Embroidered handkerchiefsWrite a small phrase of your choice on a handkerchief. Then, embroider over the letters by stitching. Make sure the phrase is catchy and witty.
5. Pompom RugIt can be used as a carpet for the floor. It’s the best way to use scrap yarn. It’s fluffy and a perfect addition to any room.
Handmade gifts have a personal touch to them. It shows how much the person matters to you. You spend time in making something for your favourite person keeping their best interests in mind. This just makes your bond stronger. So, this Christmas gift something handmade for a change.