Quora has definitely gained a quick popularity. Just when we got bored of Facebook, Quora made a mark. It does give some really valuable information but, with time unnecessary developments have started dominating it. Here are 7 such things which people are really tired of seeing on Quora.
1. Questions Such As ‘Am I too old to learn programming?’Such questions used to be relatable. But, over time it has become redundant reading questions on the same lines again and again. At the end of the day, we are the best deciders for ourselves.
2. Fights Between Bhakts and AaptardsIt’s quite normal that each of us end up having varied choices so, why take down the other. It just gets irritating when one comes across these fights while scrolling down.
3. Pseudo IntellectualsIt’s very rare to find answers that are well-researched. Anybody and everybody seems to be well-informed. Sometimes, the answers don’t even make sense.
4. Similar Answers To The QuestionsPeople just answer for the sake of it. They don’t even bother to check if there have been identical answers already. The same copy pasted answer is repeated for one question.
5. Absurd Questions And AnswersThis is another problem after identical answers. People give answers that are not even meant for the question. Sometimes, the questions that are asked are way away from reality.
6. Using The Block Option More OftenA bit of argument gone wrong and the block option is hit. Why at all take part in answering if you are not open to others’ opinions?
7. Debating Over AnythingThis has become a trend on Quora. A person without any idea about the topic under discussion also, debates.
This has become a trend on Quora. A person without any idea about the topic under discussion also, debates.