Thesis can be about a Wada Pav, and/or a burger too. So why not make a thesis entirely about what is bringing the whole of internet to go crazy.
Memes (/miːms/, sing: meme) like genes, just virally transferred humor, and instead of genetic material, its, well, humor.
On 6th August 1991, the World Wide Web was made available to the masses. Internet makes the word a smaller place, and for what is small, there’s a joke for it. But did you know that humor does not need internet to be transferred.
1. Kilroy Was Here (BI- before internet)This meme dates back a few decades. It’s awesome because this meme went viral during the world war. Back then you’d either kill or die (or both) in order to entertain yourself, no one knows when this meme got famous. But it sure as hell did make people humane.
2. First Meme Ever (AI-after internet)We are humans, we are supposed to laugh at nothing. What causes so much fame for this meme was the Broken English (Engrish) that was translated from a Japanese arcade videogame called Zero Wing. Hey, memes were new back then, not everyone had a nice humor.
3. Rage comics (AI)These were all the rage (see what I did there?) I remember making them myself. And sharing them to my friends (who am I kidding. I have no friends). These are badly (yet genially) drawn faces which show more emotion that the Mona Lisa herself ( I aren’t scared of Leo, what’s he gon’ do?). Carlos Ramirez is earning a lot considering how smooth his life is going only by making memes whole day. When can we have that life?
4. Rick RollingYou’re watching some really good stuff like (*wink** wink*), or you’re about to discover the secret to a long life. And a guy called Rick comes in rolling. Just kidding! Take a look at this.
You know the fun part? Anonymous are Rick Rolling ISIS. How cool right?
5. The Age Of Harambe2016 was the weirdest of the years. Leonardo DiCaprio won the Oscar, Harambe died, and all the celebrities passed away too. The theory is that as Leo won his Oscar, he created a timeline that was so messed up that since then the world is crumbling down. Why did Barry Allen have to ruin the timeline again?
2016, the dawn of memes, the rise of a culture, the death of a God, the birth of a religion. A tiny boy fell in a gorilla enclosure and the gorilla ( Harambe) took good care of the boy, until he was shot (Harambe). This caused a huge controversy all around the world. People fought cases, wrote articles, made memes, and the regular business.
6. The Most RecentNo, I won’t take any more of your time trying to explain the origin, thanks for reading this far. Here is your bonus amount of memes.