For the single temperament in you, you can always spend the day of love, binge-watching movies that have nothing to do with romance. It is not uncommon at times to find yourself dreading the PDA, and the weird couple romance on this day. So, instead why not take refuge in the comfort of your blanket and indulge into a few movies that could not be more related to the idea of romantic love.
1. Jurassic ParkPre historic, extinct creatures taking over an island as man loses control can be a perfect addition to your list.
2. The Mummy SeriesHistory buffs running around, solving secrets that man had never imagined certainly seems non-Valentine to me. Plus, both the lead actors are extremely good looking.
3. Harry Potter SeriesA bit of magic and fantasy can always cheer up a grey day. And, on a day filled with pink and white, Harry and his friends can whisk away the sight and ‘apparate’ you to a land of magic and reality.
4. Die HardI don’t need to even sell this one. It’s Die Hard.
5. Chak De IndiaA determined coach ready to fight against all odds to have the Indian women Hockey win the cup. If nothing, this movie will surely leave you motivated and energized by the end.
6. Rang De BasantiWhat? Why is this there on the list? We’ll it’s not romantic. And, wouldn’t it be a weird feeling? To feel patriotic on Valentine’s Day? Give it a try.
7. The ConjuringA horror movie, alone, in your room, at night. That screams ‘NOT A VALENTINE’S MOVIE’ pretty loudly.
So, there you have it. A few non-conventional moves to spend your valentine’s day with. Happy binge watching friend