The word ‘geek’ has many secondary meanings. In simple words, a ‘geek’ is someone who isn’t mainstream. Sooner or later the world will be ruled by geeks. How would it be to date one of them? Here are a few perks of dating a geek.
1. Excellent problem solversThey are resourceful. Be it repairing a broken car engine or handling the technicalities of gadgets, geeks know it all. So, that definitely will save you a lot of money. Because they will fix whatever is broken or try their best to get help in doing the same.
2. No dramaThey are very realistic. So, they will never give you silent treatments. They will never emotionally blackmail you. They will let you know when something is bothering them about you, instead of suppressing it for a later outburst.
3. They are always aroundWhenever you need them, they will be there for you. Also, they never complain. You are accepted the way you are. They don’t criticize and put you down. They love you unconditionally. What more would anyone want in a relationship?
4. They are ambitiousThey are undoubtedly very focussed in their career. This is just what makes them more attractive. They tend to do well in their chosen field, without ignoring you. They tend to become successful by achieving milestones.
5. Totally committedThey will never cheat on you. Never. They won’t even eye another person. Their love is true and pure. They are in fact so patient that when you have angry outbursts, they will wait for days till you completely cool down.
You see the guy with the big glasses in your class who is completely focussed on studies has much more to offer than what you think. Relationships with geeks tend to remain stable for a long time. The relationship is balanced and one of the best.