Top 7 Chinese Restaurants In Delhi
1. BOA VillageThe Boa Village is located in the posh area of Civil lines. They serve you Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Asian food. The outdoor seating makes your experience quite exquisite. They also have the quirkiest burgers in the form of dim-sum.
2. NankingNanking is situated in Vasant Kunj.The big wooden walls will give you a vintage feel when you enter the restaurant. They serve you Chinese and seafood. Do try the power booster eight treasure soup and the delicious drums of heaven.
3. China BowlChina bowl is the right place if you do not wish to overspend. It is located in Satya Niketan opposite to the Venkateshwara college. It serves you many types of food such as Chinese, Japanese, Tibetan and Thai. It has an eco-friendly and calm environment which relaxes your mind, body, and soul.
4. ShagunShagun is one of the oldest restaurant situated in Vijay Nagar. It serves Chinese, Thai, Tibetan and Japanese food. the lip smacking food is available is most affordable prices. Do try the exotic thing -do chicken curry.
5. Happy HakkaAs the name suggests happy Hakka delivers the happiest food which is neatly packed. it is situated in Jaipuria plaza and serves Chinese Asian and Thai food. it is highly recommended for its yummy Chinese food.
6. Tian - Asian Cuisine Studio - ITC MauryaIf you are looking for a fine dining restaurant that gives a stellar presentation and ambiance, Tian-Asian cuisine studio is a place to go. it is located in south Delhi, Chanakyapuri. we recommend you to experiment the Apple and Betel Leaf Salad with Chinkiang Vinegar.
7. The Golden DragonThe golden dragon is a restaurant with a fabulous decor and ambiance. The restaurant serves seafood, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. it is situated in sector 44 Noida. Do try the king prawns with Chinese greens.