Everyone rejoice, The biggest taxation reform in India after the National Economic Policy of 1991 is about to come into effect in India.
Not only, would it lead to a unified economy and administrative efficiency, it would also food: goods and services becoming cheaper. Yay! Right?
These are the things that will cut us some slack when GST rolls out this year:
1. CarsCars and other automobiles are expected to fall by 10- 17 % after GST. This means the car you have been swooning over isn't actually a distant dream anymore! *happy dance*
2. Movie TicketsAs entertainment tax will reduce, we can expect the soaring movie prices to finally hit a low.Friday nights are sorted then, right?
3. Processed FoodHappy news for all the sweet tooths, Processed food like biscuits and cakes would become cheaper, thanks to the GST bill.
4. ElectronicsElectronic items like fans, coolers, and heaters are expected to become cheaper once GST comes into play.
5. Readymade ClothesIsn't that great? GST would reduce the cost of branded apparel.Say goodbye to window shopping, shall we?