In India, when we talk about romance , we always think about none other than , Shahrukh Khan. From being a small scale theatre actor, to every girl's first love, he has come a long way in the film industry. On his 52nd birthday, here are some all time favourite quotes of King Khan that will forever be remembered by us…. Kyunki , kuch kuch hota hai, tum nahi samjhoge!!
1. Don 2That confidence and personality is what we look up to!
Such swag, much wow!!!
2. Om Shanti OmWe hope the same when we wish for you, SRK!!
3. Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (DDLJ)The fact the movie still runs successfully in Maratha Mandir is enough to show us the power of King Khan. Period.
4. My Name Is KhanWhen you thought he could only perform romantic roles, he delivers this movie and shuts everyone up. Classic King.
5. Chennai ExpressOne of his highest grossing comedies, he talks about the mango people here…
6. DevdasHave you ever seen a jilted lover as good as that? I bet not!
7. Chak De India!!Kabir Khan became the heartthrob of every girl after this movie. We aren't surprised because that stubble, that personality is more than enough to attract us!!
8. BaazigaarThe King slays in this one, even after being pure evil.
9. Kuch Kuch Hota HaiHow can we forget about the classic “love is friendship” theory, first formulated by none other than Shahrukh Khan!?
Well, love for us is SRK! *Winks*
10. RaeesEven after all these years, no one comes close to the charisma of the Badshah of Bollywood. This dialogue shows that he is still there to rule Bollywood, as , sheron ka zamaana hota hai….!!
We wish you a very Happy Birthday, King Khan. May you keep charming us with your aura and wittiness forever!!!!