Let's face it, Student life is damn hard. I mean with all the notes, the research papers, the exams, all take a toll on our life.
Let us help you in bring down your stress levels through technology. Download the apps below and get your life back on track:
1. PhotomathThis app is a godsend one, you point the camera at a math’s problem and viola! The app solves the question for you and also gives you step by step instructions. Crazy but true.
2. PocketThis app lets you save web pages so that you can read them later, online or offline. It is perfect for research, collect all you’re saved links in a pocket and go through them anywhere, anytime!
3. Daily Current Affairs,GK QuizKeeping up with what’s happening in the world is important, but one hell of a task. This app helps you keep all the current happenings on your tips by giving you news on a daily basis in a simplified format.
4. Google KeepAs a student, we need to multitask all the time and keep a note of all the things we need to do. Google keeper allows you to make notes, set reminders, personalize them with stickers, colors, and save it across all your google devices.
5. VoLTVolt helps you enrich your vocabulary by providing daily word meanings and quizzes. It also provides the reader with various innovative techniques to remember difficult English words.
6. BEAKERFor all the chemistry lovers, Beaker is great for you.It allows you to experiment with various chemicals and see the reactions. You can hold it, shake it, heat it up, cap it, add in chemicals, pour out, or pour between BEAKER. Isn't fun it?