After the so called ‘surgical strike’ on black money on 8th November by our honorable prime minister, it can be ensured that India is going to be cashless. Therefore, for supporting the government’s decision, the best way is to use online banking and mobile wallet apps. All these apps have a lot of advantages like no fear of theft, special offers and coupons, secure payments for all recharges and many more, which consequently helps in the growth of cashless economy. These mobile wallet allows users to make payments using mobile or by the use of QR codes. All we need to do is simply download a mobile wallet app. Here we are providing a list of 6 best mobile wallet apps, check them out.
1. PayTMPayTM is one of the most widely used e-commerce website and a mobile app. It is most secured e-wallet app for cashless transactions. It allows to pay all the utility bills like electricity, mobile, DTH, etc. Even the most outskirt corners of India can access this mobile wallet. It is becoming more like an official mobile wallet of India. You might have seen ‘chai walas' and other road side vendors with the label ‘PayTM accepted here’. PayTM even provides a ‘chat to bargain' feature that enables the customer to chat with a real time person for bargaining. It has over 70 million users right now i.e. about to touch the great 100 million figure. Both Android and iOS users can share the money without using cash.
2. PayUmoneyPayUmoney is a part of PayUIndia. It is a free payment gateway solution for all the merchants for collection of their payments from customers. It may be noted that PayUmoney uses net banking or credit/debit cards. All the transactions made through this app are secured by RapidSSL. In addition to this, It even has reminder systems to remind your bills on time. This is actually good for early startups in India. This app is available for Android users, but not for iOS users. So android users enjoy!!!
3. FreeChargeThis mobile wallet app allows you to add credit and debit cards which makes it easy to use for making payments. It is one of the fastest growing digital payment platforms, allowing you to pay all utility bills, mobile and many more. Free charge is for all prepaid/postpaid connections and is suitable for all leading Indian telecom providers such as Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Airtel, BSNL, Tata Docomo etc. Free charge is available for both android and iOS users. This app provides 100% cash back on first transaction using some special codes. Avoid long queues and use free charge for secure transactions.
4. Oxigen walletOxigen is yet another mobile wallet app and it can be used safely for all sorts of utility bills and recharge subsequently getting free coupons and discounts on all transactions. In addition to this, you can transfer money to bank or friends and shop over 15k websites along with attractive offers. Since Oxigen is certified by RBI so, it is a pretty reliable wallet app.
5. Jio MoneyReliance Jio launched recently in 2016 and was like a storm in the telecom market. Along with that Jio money is launched as a digital payment app. It is also considered to be a trusted way to pay your utility bills. This also is all in one app solution to our everyday transactions. Through this app Jio money, you can make bill payments, transfer money, manage your finances, get great discount offers and deals. This mobile app is completely free just like those of other services by Reliance Jio. It charges zero transaction fees. Jio money is best suited for online transactions and shopping.
6. MobikwikMobikwik is one of the most versatile and popular mobile wallet of India. With more than 17 million people using Mobikwik, one can shop from most retailers all across India. You can enjoy cashless shopping by downloading this secure mobile wallet app.
One may forget his/her wallet at home, but not mobile. So, these mobile wallet apps are playing a significant role in the growth of the cashless transactions.