We all know how dependent we are on our smartphones. They let us click pictures and cherish our beautiful memories while at the same time enabling us to message. You can even use them to carry and share files. Here are a few Android apps that help you share files with ease.
1. XenderYou can create a Wi-Fi hotspot with it in the offline mode too. The desktop interface is the best part.
2. AirDroidIt has many amazing features. You can send across links and text to the clipboard of your device in a flash.
3. InfinitIt’s timeline displays a list of all the items you have received and sent. When a recipient downloads your files, you also get notified. You can use the share menu to send the other file types from your local storage.
4. BitTorrent SyncThis cross-platform app lets you share files in a more secure way. Also, you can sync your folders across many devices without any set limit though a bit of configuration is needed.
5. SuperBeamThis allows you to trade file across two devices by pairing them over NFC or just by scanning an on-screen QR code.
6. WeTransferIt allows you to unload at once a vast set of videos and photos. You can upload upto 10 GB with it at once. It also sends a link for downloading your files via email.
7. PortalIt’s not as complicated as any other feature-packed app. You just need to scan the on-screen QR code with your phone. Then, drop the folders or files onto the page to transmit them instantly to your device.
These apps are very helpful in that by installing them in our phones we don’t have to carry around data cable everywhere.