All iPhone users are seen talking to their 'best friend' Siri for every now and there things. Hey Siri name some food outlets near me, Hey Siri what is the new trend these winters, Hey Siri how to deal with stress and what not, from every smallest to the biggest all questions are answered by Siri. Apart from the question answer game Siri is designed for being a right hand in other jobs as well. Here are few things which we hardly knew about our super talented Siri.
1. Posts For You On Social MediaAnything you ask for and Siri denies is not actually possible. Siri recognizes commands for Facebook and Twitter. Rather going online and posting you can just ask Siri , 'Post to Twitter/Facebook'. Siri in return asks you about what you would want to post, a dialogue box will appear where you can dictate your post. You are ready to post as soon as Siri confirms your message.
2. Checking Flight StatusYou can catch up the locations of airplane above you while just entering the Flight number. Catch up the flights in your area as it provides you with the lists of flights including their destinations.
3. Email SearchSiri can be a search guide when it comes to finding your emails and notes. Ask it to check a mail from Thursday night or from a specific contact within a few moments you will be reading the desired mail.
4. Great at MathematicsHave an exam and you are all messed up with how many ounces are there in 20 kgs? Do not worry Siri comes to your rescue. Along with the desired conversions it provides you with additional information which you may need anyways. Not only this it manages to solve complex math problems as well. Dictate the question and with flip of a coin you have your answer.
5. Remember RelationshipsTired of dictating complete names to Siri while you make a call or write a text? It may sound funny but it is true, you can actually ask Siri to call your wife by just giving it a command 'call my wife'. Follow these steps (Settings > General Settings > Siri) and make sure your own contact is already assigned. Now activate Siri to connect the name with the desired relationship , 'Mr. James is my boss'. The next time you would want to call your boss just ask it to 'Call My Boss' instead of taking the complete name. You are all sorted.
6. Pronunciation ExpertYou can give it directions on what pronunciation you want it to save for a particular name. If you pronounce it in a different way from which it was saved with you can even change the earlier saved one. Choose the contact you would want to change the pronunciation of and as soon as it reverts back with the phone number say "That's not how you pronounce (NAME)". It will provide you with few pronunciation options to choose from which will be saved for future. You are all done!
7. Voice CalendarAsk it when you have Diwali , Christmas , Earth Day or Labour Day, Siri will be back with the accurate day and date for you. In addition to this you can ask it about how many days are left till a specific day or date comes. A Handy-Dandy Calendar is what it will act like.
8. Make ReservationsBy way of Yelp Siri not only gives you details of a certain restaurant but also books a table for you by establishing a connection with OpenTable. An easy way to make reservations for special occasions.
Apart from being played around with, Siri proves to be really resourceful. It manages to solve most of our problems by its quick and hustle free software.