1. Suchi Mukherjee (Limeroad)Limeroad was started by Suchi in year 2012. It combines the style of magazine browsing and the convenient set up of e-commerce. A one stop destination for all fashion utilities, Limeroad has come a long way since its inception.
2. Priyanka Gill and Namrata Bostrom (POPXO)Priyanka and Namrata started POPxo as an online lifestyle magazine for women. POPxo has gained constant traction and appreciation from the readers.
3. Swati Bhargava (Cashkaro)CashKaro is one of the biggest growing cashback platforms in India. She is the co-founder of the start-up along with her husband, Rohan Bharghava.
4. Aditi Avasthi (Embibe)Founded in the year 2012, Embibe focuses on data combination and technology to help students tackle and prepare for their competitive exams. Aditi Avashthi is an MBA graduate from the University of Chicago and had a goal to change the education system in India. The idea for Embibe was drawn through her own struggles while she was preparing for her own exams.
5. Rashi Gulati Menda (Zapyle)Zapyle was launched with the expectations of buying and selling pre-owned attire by Indian women at a cheaper price.
6. Suchita Salwan (Little Black Book)At a young age of 22 years, Suchita Salwan founded LBB, changing the way people would see a city. An on-the-go site that mapped the city to a small platform, it soon became easy to tackle the wide variants of Delhi and NCR and made it easier to travel.
7. Shradha Sharma (Yourstory)In the year 2008, Shradha founded the online media platform for entrepreneurs and startups. She graduated from St. Stephens Delhi and even worked in Times of India as a Brand Advisor. A host to 220 events across platforms like TechSparks, SheSpeaks and MobileSparks, they have impacted over 1.6 millon people till date.