Indians never fail to make a mark if they are good at something. The diligence makes them reach pinnacles of success. Now a days Indians are heading some of the successful companies in the world. Here have a look at some of them.
1. Sundar PichaiHe is the CEO of Google Inc. He has headed various projects such as Jive and Chrome. His earnings are approximately 50 million dollars.
2. Satya NadellaHe is the CEO of Microsoft, with earnings of approximately 84 million dollars.
3. Ajaypal Singh BangaHe is the CEO of one of the leading financial services company, MasterCard. Being appointed by Obama, he served as the member of the President’s Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations. His earnings are approximately 12.4 million dollars.
4. Ajit JainHe is the President of the major insurance group, Berkshire Hathaway Insurance. Before that he worked with McKinsey and co. His earnings are approximately 10 million dollars. Also, he is one of Warren Buffett’s favourites.
5. Rakesh KapoorHe worked in various roles in the company, Reckitt Benckiser. This UK based MNC deals with home, hygiene and health products and also consumer goods. His earnings are approximately 17 million dollars.
6. Indra NooyiShe is the CEO of PepsiCo. Her earnings are approximately 18.6 million dollars.
7. Nikesh AroraHe is at the helm of Soft Bank which a leading investor of major Indian start-ups and the largest telecom company in Japan. Being the third highest paid executive in the world, he earns 132 million dollars.
8. Sanjay JhaHe is the CEO of Global Foundries, which is the first full-service semiconductor foundry in the world with a global technology and manufacturing footprint. His earnings are approximately 8.6 million dollars.
9. Francis D’SouzaHe is currently heading Cognizant. He has worked in the IT sector for over 20 years and was named the CEO and president of this IT giant in 2007.
They make us proud and let the world know how effective Indians are.